The University of Northampton is opening a new campus very soon between between
Bedford Road and New South Bridge Road. They would like to get a detailed
campus map onto OSM as soon as possible, ideally by August 1. I haven't
looked but I'm assuming this would have to be a ground survey as it is all
new buildings so won't be on satellite (though maybe some building
footprints might be), and in any case that wouldn't get down to the level
of access doors, or building occupiers. If copyright permission can be
obtained, I'm guessing they may have plans that could serve part of the job.

They would be open to employing someone to do the surveying, especially as
it has a short timescale. I can't really do it as it's too far from home to
do repeated trips or fit it into my current schedule, otherwise I'd have
jumped at it (I worked with the contact doing Cambridge University maps,
and I'm sending this with her permission).

If anyone is interested, please contact Amy Moore in their estates services
department: amy.mo...@northampton.ac.uk

David