Hi,

I agree with not mapping the centroids but...

Is it the case that the centroids are always placed on a building which
falls under that postcode? If so, wouldn't it be okay to tag the building
with the appropriate postcode?

Another idea: Given that postcodes (with few exceptrions) apply to only one
street, would it be acceptable to add the postcode tag to the street where
there is only one centroid on the street?

Kind regards,

Adam