Looks fine to me

https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/57.1752/-2.1234&layers=G

A cock-up in JOSM? Report it to them.

On 14/11/2018 17:09, Silent Spike wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm editing this area (https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/57.17591/-2.12320) in JOSM and the GPS data in the area contains some traces uploaded which look like spam (loads of horizontal lines which seem to form the shape of the river and other features).

I'm unsure of the extent of the data, but it looks as though they are all marked as recorded from 01/01/70 01:00 - 01:00.

Is there somewhere to report this so that they can be removed? I had a look around the wiki and found the data working group, but it's not clear whether they deal with GPS traces and I couldn't find anywhere that specifically discusses them except a figure caption on the page for vandalism.

Here's a screenshot from JOSM <https://i.imgur.com/JjRd7Zz.jpg> since private traces aren't visible on the website