Hi,

I think you're right in your reading of those tags - they don;t indicate
what you'd like.

Assuming the restrictions aply to all traffic (other than psv) then a
general oneway:conditional=yes @ (09:00-18:00) would seem the most simple.
Your oneway:psv=no overides that restriction.
Personally though I have a preference for setting the tagging  so that
routers don't default to sending people down restrcited streets at all
times because they don't recognise the tagging, so I would have it as
oneway=yes and oneway:conditional=no @ (18:00-09:00). Again the specific
psv tagging should override the restrictions.

Please remember to add oneway:bicycle=no tags if there's also a cycle
exemption

Kind regards,

Adam