On Sat, 2019-03-30 at 14:13 +0000, Jez Nicholson wrote:
> That's interesting....I'd wanted to go by train before as its more
> eco-friendly and more interesting, but struggled with the cost
> compared to flights. Do you use Loco2.com to plan?

I have used loco2, but since they have stopped selling Eurostar CIV
tickets (nobody sells CIV tickets anymore) they have become quite
expensive in that they only seem to find expensive but tickets to
London.

For FOSDEM this year I was able to find much cheaper advance tickets to
London from TFW.

Phil (trigpoint)