On 19/07/2019 12:55, David Woolley wrote:
On 19/07/2019 12:36, Philip Barnes wrote:
I cannot dispute this is legally a primary, OS Opendata shows it.

I would say the logical consequence of that argument is that no road should be mapped as tertiary, as, unless taken from OS, it is a subjective judgement and can't be consistently verified.

That doesn't follow - in the UK we have always (with very rare
exceptions like Oxford High Street) mapped secondary, primary and
trunk to the official status of the road.

Roads with no official status as A or B roads are then divided
between tertiary, unclassified and residential on a more subjective
basis.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)