That's always an issue with imported data, the tag naptan:verified helps in this respect.

In the Lancashire dataset there are HAR (Hail and Ride) and  CUS (Customary) stops which I think are virtual - there is no mark on the ground, these will not be imported, so I think we have the main variations covered.

Tony