It sounds like the network=* tag might be useful for this? eg
network=NOWCA. I'm suggesting it because it sounds like a fairly
similar situation to the London bike hire scheme (for which we use
this tag), in which one can use RFID keys to borrow a bike from any of
various locations...

https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org.uk/keys/network#values

Best
Dan