AFAIK 'The Range' has not got an entry. You can enter it in the Tag Text
field with/without 'gb' in the Country Code on https://nsi.guide

To me, the big question is: how do we adequately consult the community so
that we feel that the GB entries are appropriate?

Depending on github/dev abilities individuals can either create their own
fork/pull request. We also have an OSMUK fork that group work could be done
on. Or evidence could be added to
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Retail_chains_in_the_United_Kingdom and
Talk-GB can be consulted...a number of things are possible. But ultimately,
I would like "the community" to feel that the changes are ours.

There are a number of minor decisions involved, e.g. is Hotel Chocolat
a shop=confectionery or the newer shop=chocolate. Overpass Turbo says 50
the former, 13 the latter. Retail_chains_in_the_United_Kingdom
says shop=confectionery so that is what the NSI says.