Hi Robert,
Thanks for producing this new tool.  I had already spotted the Bulldozer icon
on the "Survey Me" map and, in my local area, I have already:
Updated one Brownfield Site to Construction Site, where work has started after
years of nothing.Deleted one Construction Site, where there is nothing
happening on the ground and the local council GIS shows no planning permission
for development.Updated one small Construction Site of about 15 houses that is
now complete.
Please keep up the good work providing tools to help us identify where work is
needed.
Regards,Peter
On Friday, 10 January 2020, 14:12:33 GMT, Robert Whittaker (OSM lists)