Which makes it difficult to know or guess what the **** a tag relates to without research, especially if used wrongly or without consultation.  Tags should be self-descriptive to the extent possible. Sorry, parochialism just gets up my nose! :-) Definite thumbs up up to using an ISO country code if nationally specific. Encourages good practice for all.

Mike

On 2020-07-03 17:47, Mike Baggaley wrote:
I note that ref:usrn was added to the Key:ref wiki in May 2017 and I can see no
real reason to add GB into the key, especially if it is upper case. There are
lots of examples of other country specific tags which do not include a country
code on that page, in fact I can't see a single one that does include a country
code.

Regards,
Mike

Agree with ref:GB:uprn and ref:GB:usrn.