Hi all,

Just to let you all know - I was interviewed for this programme. The
producer is putting together a "part two" of sorts, since they had
more material than would fit into a single 30 minutes. I think the
second programme will go into OSM in a bit more depth (though, still
from the perspective of HOT, since they've interviewed some
humanitarian OSM users in the field). No idea when it airs, but I'll
try to remember and post about it!

Best
Dan