On 22/08/10 19:34, Richard Cantwell wrote:
Now there's an idea.  The area around UCD is pretty well mapped, but
I'm sure there are plenty of POI's etc. that could be added.

The producer of the Phantom FM radio show that I was interviewed about
OSM on (available here:
http://www.geographic.ie/opinion/interview-on-phantom-fm/ - thanks
Ken) has been in touch with me as she's interested in writing a
magazine article about Mapping Parties. I could mention the barcamp to
her, it might be of interest either as a bigger article or a separate
one entirely.

Richard
www.geographic.ie
Well it just migh be an idea to get people learning hands on with people so they can be shown things to do and not do and how it's all done.

Laura

--

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski
http://www.lczajkowski.com