Hi all,

How do you map areas where Travellers live? Do you use special tags or only landuse=residential? I saw an area that is tagged with tourism=caravan_site. This seems wrong to me since this tag means a facility for tourists as also intended in the definition on the wiki page (<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:tourism%3Dcaravan_site>). Tourists visiting a country by caravan can stay on a caravan site overnight or for some days and maybe find some facilities like electricity, waste disposal (also dirt water) or drinking water but less comfort than using a camp site.

Constanze