Hi all,

I'm putting the finishing touches to another video based on a number of
questions that have come up over the last number of weeks. I've covered
each one of these in the video to act as a guide for others if they join in
mapping later on.

What I have so far are:
- Part of (non-enclave)
- Part of (enclave)
- Townlands with "and" in the title
- Townlands with "or" in the title
- Townland with a (surname) in the title
- Townlands with only a letter contained within the boundary
- Islands with and without townland names

Are there other instances of peculiarities in townland naming that I might
have missed. If so please let me know and if possible include a link so
that I can make use of an example to explain it.

Thanks,
Dave