Hi Bianca.

Welcome to OSM! From an OSM level, no. There are no “organisations”. Many people would really want to do it, and some people are working on adding that functionality to the OSM website code (“Microcosms”) but that hasn't been finished.

It's great that you want to help do a project. Please keep us informed. The OSM community has written some guidelines for how to successfully run an organisated editing project: https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Organised_Editing_Guidelines