Huh, I though that secularization/atheisation of Ireland was quite
far reaching and nearly complete.

(good thing that I included that diclaimer)

"crucifixes in most classrooms" applies also to Poland, but
"school boards pray at the start of board meetings" would be likely
to be considered as ridiculous.

AFAIK "teachers need to be certified to teach religion" applies
only to teachers teaching religion here and
"Religious organisations own the vast majority of schools" does
not apply (mostly result of WW II damage and communist occupation).

Oct 28, 2020, 15:13 by colmmoor...@hotmail.com: