Evolving, so not definitive: However, it looks like the Bing imagery is
gone, what is in its place in much of Ireland is just a repackaged ESRI
globe, of course rectified differently to what was there before. I assume
we will put more updates here as we see what has been done around Ireland.
I assume also that the change is wider than Ireland. The imagery lacks
clarity/sharpness, and having the same image as ESRI globe is hardly
healthy in terms of source diversity. Does anyone know if Bing even had the
courtesy to warn, or consult about this happening, or indeed why the change
took place?

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>