Hi all,

I am an OSM mapper for about six months now thanks to my Android phone
with GPS and a nice application called OsmAnd (available on Android
app store).

I wish to create relations for various city bus routes (and few train
routes) based on my knowledge and publicly available data for Pune
city. I have few questions regarding this.
1. On most of the routes the train/bus runs in both direction.  Should
there be only one relation for the route or two (with proper start and
end station/stop)?
2. Most of the city bus stops have two platforms where people can
wait, one each on both sides of the roads. Should be there two
different POIs on the map for them. If yes how should they be named
(since usually they are referred by same name).
3. For any city bus route in Pune I believe that the operator name
will be PMPML. Can any experienced mappers from Pune confirm this?
4. When I create a relation for any route and associate it with
different stops, do I need to document the list of relations somewhere
on wiki (so that others can provide updates/fix them as necessary).

Apart from these questions, is anyone interested in collaborating on
this? I looked at one page on wiki [1] but it looks like it was one
time activity.

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Pune/Bus_Routes

Thanks,
Onkar