Greetings! from my jetlagged addled mappers mind.
Great to be back in Mumbai, if just for a short time.

Friday is shaping up pretty interesting. Chance to focus on a use case,
pedestrian mapping,
and we're aiming to go from data collection to printed map production in one
OSM sprint.

If you're planning to join, and I hope you can, please help us out and RSVP as
per
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumbai/StudioX#Participants

Thanks, and see you soon.
-Mikel