https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewforum.php?id=95

I personally think that it's not worth it to worry about those prohibitions, because North Koreans don't have that access to the internet anyways. The Forum might be a place though where some armchair mapper asks questions regarding mapping North Korea, so. Anyways, just a thought, not so important. Good we have that forum now, maybe a welcome post would be nice! (and something the search engines can index..)