Hi all,

We had a meeting of the Dutch OSM chapter this weekend. Among the topics covered was representation of OSM at FOSDEM.

About FOSDEM: 'The eight Free and Open source Software Developers' European Meeting is a 2 day event, organised by volunteers, to promote the widespread use of Free and Open Source software. Taking place in the beautiful city of Brussels (Belgium), FOSDEM meetings are recognized as "The best Free and Open Source events in Europe."'. See also http://www.fosdem.be/2008/ Though mainly geared towards open source software, I think this is a good place to create more awareness for OSM.

I did not see FOSDEM on the calendar yet, so I suppose there is no initiative to represent OSM there as of yet. Am I correct? Are there plans in the Foundation to represent OSM on this event? If so, we could / should coordinate.

Thanks,

martijn van exel -+- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -+- http://www.handsomedevil.nl/