Minko,

Hierbij het antwoord van Symantec en nogmaals dank voor het aanreiken van de
oplossing.

Groeten, Fred

In relation to submission [3904936].

Upon further analysis and investigation we have analyzed the below domain and
found it to be clean. So we have modified its rating to green in
safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=pleiades.uni-wuppertal.de

The updated detection will be distributed in the next set of virus definitions,
available via LiveUpdate or from our website at
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/defs.download.html

Please note that whitelisting can take up to 24 hours to take effect.

Decisions made by Symantec are subject to change if alterations to the Software
are made over time or as classification criteria and/or the policy employed by
Symantec changes over time to address the evolving landscape.

If you are a software vendor and would like to upload your software for
proactive whitelisting, please complete the following form:
https://submit.symantec.com/whitelist

For more information on best practices to reduce false positives:

http://www.symantec.com/content/en/us/enterprise/white_papers/b-to_increase_downloads-instill_trust_first_WP.en-us.pdf

Sincerely,

Symantec Security Response

http://securityresponse.symantec.com

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us
immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii)
you.