Great. Actually, we need the data for averaging tracks (and if you ask me, I
always prefer visual method for best-fit trace over existing satellite
images, if they're available). otherwise, we just trace over the tracklogs
which represent most likely the center-of-the-roads). Other mappers can name
the roads later.

I don't suggest uploading their entire gpx data to osm. We only need a few
quality tracks.

We can expect multiple tracklogs over the same roads on their delivery
routes, and I believe we have lots of talents here who can make sense out of
their chaotic random lines. Let's see how we go about the clean-up. :-) How
big are the files?