<<Oops. Fixed a link>>

Hi guys,

Here's a mid-year follow-up to the node density visualization.

Here's the density increase from the last time (June 3) to July 1:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/images/5/52/Philippines_node_density_increase_from_2012-06-03_to_2012-07-01.png

The new Bing imagery in June has resulted in increased data in
Catanduanes, Metro Naga, Antique, Dumaguete, Butuan, and Tagbilaran.
The new Orbview-3 imagery on the other hand resulted in increased data
in Palawan, Romblon, and Antique.

Here's the density increase from the start of the year to July 1:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/images/3/36/Philippines_node_density_increase_from_2012-01-02_to_2012-07-01.png

And here's the node density map itself as of July 1:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/images/8/80/Philippines_node_density_2012-07-01.png

Compare to the one from the start of the year:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/images/8/81/Philippines_node_density_2012-01-02.png

Eugene

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com