Thanks for testing. We are currently using it for two days and it seems to
work fine. All participants are new to josm and obviously, we didnt
encounter this issue. Thanks for pointing this out.

We dont have an internet connection yesterday. We were able to upload only
today. Candaba lgu mappers wants the osm-ph commty to help improve the
data. please have a look and fix whatever issues.
thanks.

Maning Sambale (mobile)