Hello :)

We are very excited to invite you to our upcoming webinar: *Local OSM
community building: Tips, tricks and challenges on 03 September
<http://bit.ly/CommunitySept3>, 06:00 UTC / 16:00 UTC.*

*Goal: *The webinar aims to provide a space for local OSM communities to
share tips, tricks and challenges related to starting and sustaining local
OSM communities, and to inform contributions to an OSM Community Building
Playbook
<https://loomio.hotosm.org/d/kIZ1C4GP/building-an-openstreetmap-community-guide-playbook>
. We have invited various local community leaders/members as speakers and
participants from different OSM local communities.

*Language: *The main language of the event is *English*. Although this
webinar will be presented in English, we will be supporting ‘non-English’
language webinars on OSM community building over the remainder of 2021. We
are open for collaborations :)

*Format: *The webinar will take place in two time blocks, the earlier block
focusing on STARTING LOCAL COMMUNITIES and the later block focusing on
SUSTAINING LOCAL COMMUNITIES.

*RSVP: bit.ly/CommunitySept3 <http://bit.ly/CommunitySept3> *(please feel
free to share :)

If you have any questions, clarifications or comments, please let me know.
We hope that you can join us!

bumabati (regards),
Arnalie
Chair, Humanitarian Open Mapping Community WG <http://bit.ly/communitywg>