I prefer the placing the node at the poblacion and specifically at the town
plaza if possible and not at the city/town hall. The exception would be if
there's no obvious plaza or if there's a very economically significant
business district that has supplanted the poblacion in importance (e.g.,
Makati CBD vs. Makati's poblacion).