Evidence are their their diary entries that are basically harassment; those
can be easily reported and deleted. Also look at
https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/119747584 for an example of their
MO of revenge attacks that follow the established MO of Open Paint Maps.
When I reverted multiple change sets this morning, they came back and
posted a comment that basically returned back the claims regarding their
behavior to me. This kind of threatening behavior isn't new to me; I can
remember one case back in 2017 on Wikipedia over removal of items in "In
the news" by an IP; I asked administrations to block them, and after that,
they hounded me with false sock puppet accusations (though the primary
report is with edit warring and generally disruptive behavior). The user is
evading a block, and they're returning attack by falsely accusing them of
the same thing.

Whether the two are the same person is hard to tell, but it's very obvious
from the ones I've observed. Perhaps DWG should do an IP address check?
Blocking "VJMEJ Planned" for just a short time, to me, won't deter them;
whether they'll use the account again or create another after that, they'll
keep on disrupting the database and threatening anyone who get into their
way.