Greetings, OSM PH Community!

In behalf of the OSM PH Booster Grant Facilitating Team, we would like to
reach out to everyone to inform that the OSM PH Booster Grant is coming to
a close this November 30, 2022. We still have funds worth 12,000 USD that
is still with the Open Mapping Hub Asia Pacific.

In line with this, we would like to ask the community members about their
thoughts on using a portion of this funding (10K USD) to support the
upcoming Pista ng Mapa 2022 and State of the Map Asia Conference. This
sponsorship will be able to help the budget gap for the expenses for the
conference, especially now that Grab has pulled out their sponsorship due
to the accreditation requirements and tight timeline to proceed with the
endorsements & approvals (less than 30 days). The channeled funding will be
used for meals and snacks for the conference participants.

We would love to hear your thoughts on the matter, and any help from the
community and support would be appreciated.

Thank you very much!
--

Regards,
Feye