*[image: :mega:]** Calling all humanitarian open mapping contributors
**[image:
:mega:]*We are pleased to announce that we are partnering with DataCamp
Donates to provide free data education and recognize dedicated humanitarian
open mapping contributors!

*The Call for Application for DataCamp Donates x HOT Scholarship is now
open!*More details and application in the link and photos [image:
:point_down:]
https://www.hotosm.org/updates/call-for-applications-datacamp-donates-x-humanitarian-openstreetmap-team-scholarship/*Important
Dates:*

   - Open Call starts: 23 February
   - Open Call ends: 15 March
   - Notification of application results: 29 March
   - Duration of the Program: 6 months and so on

Apply now! [image: :writing_hand:] tinyurl.com/HOTxDataCampApplication2024

Share with your networks!

   - Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/hotosm/posts/pfbid08h783rxPYHyxws6fdGHRuKddN7g3vBndwMPmzxkZRunt59naETSAYxft6qae8X6ql
   - Twitter / X https://twitter.com/hotosm/status/1760906733445107822link