NaPTAN provides relations for stations (or at least it should, I've
yet to check), in most cases, this will contain the station node, and
entrance nodes, and child relations eg, the stops outside of it.
I've yet to import them, but I do have all the backreferences stored to do so.

--
Regards,
Thomas Wood