Shaun McDonald <sh...@shaunmcdonald.me.uk> schrieb:

> On 1 Nov 2009, at 20:40, Chris Morley wrote:
>
> > Christoph Böhme wrote:
> >> And another update of NOVAM:
> >
> > This seems to be useful tool and I like the addition of the bearing
> > symbols. But the current ones are equilateral triangles and
> > three-way ambiguous. The meaning can be worked out after a bit of
> > thought, but the reason for having them is to get the information
> > at a glance. Maybe an ordinary arrow?
> >

> Yeah, I'd agree with this as there were quite a few arrows that I
> misinterpreted, or thought were strange until I took a second glance.

I was excepting this request. My first thought when I looked at a map
covered with bearings was: "using triangles wasn't a good idea". But
since I just had spent an hour creating these icons I decided to leave
them for now (perhaps no one would ask for a change ...). I will create
better ones soon.

Cheers,
Christoph