Valent Turkovic <valent.turko...@gmail.com> schrieb:

> On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 22:05:56 +0000, Christoph Böhme wrote:
>
> > However, I reckon there are legal problems with this approach
>

> Is it possible to make it using only opnestreetmap data, so that it
> open and legal?

The problem is that you need real-time data from the bus route
operators to know where their busses are. Since this data is constantly
changing Openstreetmap is -- in my opinion -- not the right place for
it. It would also be handy to have the timetables in a database as
well; I am not aware that anyone is adding timetables at the moment
and again I would not use OSM for that.

Nonetheless it would be really cool to produce such a map.

Cheers,
Christoph