Hi Dave,

can you provide SC (Santa Clara County) California?
btw any ideas how the break it into smaller pieces? I definitely don't
want to upload a whole county at once and deal with the big mess
afterwards.
As I understand it address ways don't connect to other ways  so it
shouldn't be fairly easy to do and allow more people to fix data
before upload.

Fully agree as many as possible should verify and comment on
improvements BEFORE final conversion and upload. Also no upload for
areas with existing address data or selective merging only. respecting
the existing work is important to motivate the community.

--
Apo