Matthias Julius wrote:

> I consider numbered tags to be messy.  Nodes inside the building is not
> better unless you are really producing a map of the building's
> internals.

How do you figure?  Strip malls typically only have one building but all
ammeneties are accessable from the outside.  And most people find it
handy to know where they're going inside a larger facility even if the
nodes are only relative (ie, the Subway is inside the WalMart between
the Wells Fargo and the nail salon).  Some strip malls and older WalMart
locations, as well as most Fred Meyer locations are frequently legally
subdivided as well:  There are tax lots within the building itself!