On Mar 25, 2010, at 9:19 AM, Sarah Manley wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> Just a reminder (esp to anyone who may be coming in early for where 2.0),
> there is a mapping party this
> weekend:http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-OpenStreetMappers/calendar/12726887/
>

> Can I request that comments to the foundation draft rules also be placed on
> that wiki's talk page. Anyone who is not on this list (or who can not read
> the frequent emails), misses out on the discussion.

This directly contradicts what Kate told us to do... so which one is it?

We now have three ways of communicating with OSMF-US and it feels like every
time you use one of them, it turns out actually you had to use one of the
others. I have a strange feeling that if I add feedback to the wiki the only
way I'll get any response is... to be on the phone call.

Can't you guys, like the working groups for OSMF, take input and respond in
kind from any medium?

Yours &c.

Steve