Well done all, good luck and looking forward to seeing what you accomplish! :-)

On 10/12/2011 11:32 AM, Michal Migurski wrote:
Hey, cool!

Thanks everyone. I'm excited to get started with Martijn, Randy, Jim, and
Richard.

According to the wiki page there is a monthly chapter meeting tomorrow, but the
most recent one was six months ago. I'll dial the number tomorrow and see what
happens. =)

-mike.