Hi all,

This thread is getting unproductive and crossing into personal attacks.
Please consider if talk-us is the best place to talk about one person
behind essentially behind their back.

If you feel there's a problem with a particular mapper please contact the
mapper and the Data Working Group to help mediate the discussion so that it
doesn't run rampant and one-sided on the mailing list.

Remember that there are lots of people that get these messages and what
might appear as defense of the project to the vocal minority might look
extreme and intimidating to the quiet majority that want to participate.

-Ian (as a talk-us moderator)