PS:

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Steve Coast <st...@asklater.com> wrote:

> Brian
>
> Personally I think it's brilliant you're working on this, and I'd love OSM
> to work hand in hand to make it happen. Ideally I'd love OSM to be the
> repository for this, it helps everybody.

+1 to you working on this. Collecting parcels is a great idea! I started
doing this late last year and got this far:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsVnlPsfrhUIdEVZTzVFalFYYnlvTkc0R05wcUpsWVE#gid=0

I don't agree that OSM is the place it should go at this point. At the very
least we need to solve the data density problems in our editors/viewers and
the "area" data type problem.

In my mind this would be better in a GitHub repo with {Geo|Topo}JSON files
for each county.