Hi,

A few of us were talking about setting up custom highway shield rendering
on the US tile server earlier this week. Because this rendering relies
heavily on route relations (rather than ref tags on the way, as the default
mapnik stylesheet does) we need a better way to track the status of
numbered route relations. The wiki pages are a PITA to maintain and thus
not very reliable.

So I spent a little time on pages that always show the current status of US
numbered route relations, plus some handy links to relation tools. See for
example the interstate relations page here:

http://maproulette.org/relationpages/interstates.html

There is no nice index page yet, for now you have to look for your state of
interest in here:

http://maproulette.org/relationpages/

There are pages for each state, for the US routes, and for the Interstates.

Code (pretty messy) is on github, here:
https://github.com/mvexel/relationpages - if you want to help out and make
this more useful, fork away.

The pages are currently being refreshed every four hours. This could be
increased.

Let me know what you think, how this could be improved, and so on.
--
Martijn van Exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com/