http://www.pennlive.com/projects/2015/pa-turnpike-tunnels/

Just happened to see this article talking about the future of the Allegheny
Tunnels along the PA Turnpike (I-76/I-70).  About 2/3rd down in the article,
they have a screenshot of OSM there showing the possible new alignments for the
PA Turnpike.

My question is, is this allowed with the current license, or do they still need
to have the attribution on the image (or right below it)?

If somebody that is more knowledgeable in this would like to contact them about
this if they are in the wrong, please, be my guest.

-James