Hi,

On 05/11/2016 09:34 PM, Jacob Hansson wrote:
> I started marking street numbers manually a bit today. However, looking
> at the edits made to my town (Columbia, MO) every other edit is made by
> bots or by people far away participating in various remote mapping
> events.

This is really sad. Do you think there's maybe a chance to apply your
energy to increasing the number of local participants first, before you
apply your energy to importing yet another government dataset? With
Nominatim already using TIGER data, the added benefit of importing house
numbers is small *especially* if there's (as you say) very few people to
actually care for stuff once it is imported.

Bye
Frederik