This is a good time to bring up the subject because the recent 'locksmith' advertising was most bothersome: partly because the locksmith industry as a whole in the US is as shady as you can get while being barely legal, and partly because I'm sure the physical locations had no relevance; almost no one goes to a 'locksmith shop' to get their car door unlocked, and many of them just operate out of their residence.