On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 11:45 AM Dave Swarthout <daveswarth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Once I restarted JOSM, the old USGS Topo layer disappeared and after a
> longish search through the Imagery Preferences, finally located the new
> layer. I'd have never figured out what went wrong had Todd not posted this
> question. The folks who did this also did a great job of hiding the new
> layer. I use those maps all day, every day. Sheesh!

My understanding is that the real complaint should go upstream. As I
understand it, the table of imagery sources is shared among multiple
editors and mapping clients and is maintained separately at
https://github.com/osmlab/editor-layer-index. At least, that's where I
was told to submit a PR when I wanted to see 'NYS Orthos Online'
added.