> I don't map in USA, but when I map driveways in Ireland, I add
> `access=private`.

I'm always in favor of tags meaning the same thing everywhere, so maybe we need
to come up with a new access or way to map houses that don't allow unannounced
visitors. Maybe something like access=no_trespassing? Or maybe the culture is
different where you are. Does everyone put up signs saying all unannounced
visitors will be shot at or have the police called on them, or is it just
culturally assumed? Here it's maybe 5-10% that are unfriendly to visitors, so
the distinction is worth mapping. Or maybe just having an unannounced visitor
is an American thing.

- Alex (aweech)