How poignant after the recent attempts of the ANC to hide information
about this disgrace. Thanks for that, Grant!
I see somebody has already started with some nice micromapping of the
buildings, helipads etc

Information wants to be free.

--
Dawid Loubser <da...@travellinck.com>

Op Do, 2013-11-21 om 21:49 +0000 skryf Grant Slater: