Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 18:25:53 +0400
From: Gerhardus Geldenhuis <gerhardus.geldenh...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [OSM-Talk-ZA] KZN Schools Data

If we can feedback to DoE that would be fantastic. I would rather see a slower but more thorough process. Being able to contribute back to the data source would make for a good future model of contributing data and could encourage more contributions from other sources and government departments.

Regards