From: Microsoft Team <o...@andrelouis.com>
Subject: The Talk2 List Conflicker.B Infection Alert
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2010, 7:56 PM

Dear Microsoft Customer,

Starting 12/11/2009 the ‘Conficker’ worm began infecting Microsoft customers
unusually rapidly. Microsoft has been advised by your Internet provider that
your network is infected.

To counteract further spread we advise removing the infection using an
antispyware program. We are supplying all effected Windows Users with a free
system scan in order to clean any files infected by the virus.

Please install attached file to start the scan. The process takes under a
minute and will prevent your files from being compromised. We appreciate your
prompt cooperation.

Regards,
Microsoft Windows Agent #2 (Hollis)
Microsoft Windows Computer Safety Division