I am totally cheesed off.
I only use this to blog about my goings on, only 1 post a week sometimes 2.
I have a couple options
wordpress at smeveriss.wordpress.com
The main site sucks but the mobile one rocks.
A better one is crashmaster.klangoblog.net which I can easily get up.
I will advise my loyal readers if any exist where I decide to put my patronage.
I am making a couple enquiries into having my blog on a couple friend's servers.
This will give me some space maybe email posting.
I have no resources to have my own server stored locally though or a server for the job.
The bandwidth is something I am not sure I could afford to.
So there you have it.
I have no idea if I will ever start blogging but I think klango is a safe bet if i do.
Shaun

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.
http://onj.me/talk2